Avanade Inc. IT-Security Consultant - Workplace Security - Australian Citizenship required in Adelaide, Australia
Your tasks. Your challenges. Your chances.
Today's IT world is becoming more and more fast-paced and security is becoming an increasingly central issue. Help our customers with your expertise. With a broad team of various experts and experienced colleagues, you work in the enterprise customer segment on highly interesting projects in the IT security environment with our customers.
- Bring in your ideas and strengths to find solutions to existing challenges and identify new ways for our customers.
- As a long-standing expert in the field of (IT) security, we offer you exciting and challenging projects and tasks for every level of experience.
- In the context of larger cloud transformation projects, you take care of the implementation of current security standards.
Current core topics.
- Workplace Security (Active Directory, Authentication, Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection).
- Identity and Access Governance (IAG) Lifecycle Management, Compliance/Governance, Legal Requirements, Directory Synchronization.
- Cloud Security (Azure AD, Azure Information Protection, Azure Advanced Threat Protection, Azure Security Center).
What makes you.
- Completed studies with AN IT-related degree, IT-HTL or a comparable training.
- For higher entry levels: First professional experience and technical expertise in the areas of IT security and cyber security as well as first experience with the implementation of security processes.
- Desirable: basic understanding of Azure Security Services (e..B. Azure Advanced Threat Protection, Azure Information Protection, Azure Security Center, Azure Log Analytics, Sentinel) and other Microsoft Security Services.
Ideally knowledge in:
Active Directory, ADFS and Azure AD, and Microsoft security recommendations (e..B access management).
- Security systems such as e.B. firewalls, proxies.
Incident Management (e.B. Threat Modeling, Incident Response, Recovery Techniques).
Certification in Microsoft technologies (MS/AZ-500 or later).
- Basic consultant know-how (communication and presentation strength, self-management).
Then apply right now via our online portal. We look forward to meeting you personally.
Avanade is committed to a diverse and inclusive world of work.
We value each and every one of our employees, because we know that diverse ideas, perspectives and experiences make us a better company.
Innovative. Productive. Smarter. Faster.
Employment Transparency Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.