Avanade Inc. Analytics Business Analysis in Beijing, China
Do you view data as an art and a science? So do we.
Data is more than information; in the right hands, it’s a valuable currency that can build fortunes. We’ll give you the tools to turn insight into extraordinary experiences for people and their machines.
You put analytics into action, using insight as the common thread between machine learning and human experiences. You’re on top of emerging and established technologies and know how to support the design of experiences that are cantered on humans as well as machines.
About the role
On its own, data holds relatively little value. Data’s worth lies in how it’s used and analysed; how people and machines respond to the insights it generates. That’s where you come in. We need your analytical mind to sort through data’s endless possibilities and help design seamless experiences for analysing and using data.
You are part of the team that provides leadership and vision for developing and implementing data analytics and modelling strategies. You identify new analytics tools and techniques and create environments that generate and analyse information that supports innovative, data-driven solutions, and using advanced statistical, data mining and machine-learning techniques.
You apply your understanding of complex data analysis and modelling to help project teams extract value from their data. You are part of a team that supports questioning, design, research and development, implementation, and testing.
Day to day, you will:
· Support project teams in developing client solutions that are driven by exploratory data analysis
· Use your knowledge of statistics, programming, data modeling, simulation and advanced mathematics to recognize patterns, identify opportunities, pose business questions and make valuable discoveries that lead to better business decision-making
· Carry out data analysis tests in line with strategies
· Communicate analysis results and recommendations to team members and clients
· Provide input and guidance on data visualization techniques and opportunities
· Travel as needed
You love numbers, data, and puzzles. You know how to see the big picture in a complex pattern and how to help other people see it too. You are technically skilled at data analysis and a great communicator, especially to non-technical business audiences.
Your skills and experience include:
· At least one key analytics tool, such as R, Revolution R, SAS, SPSS, MATLAB, MicroStrategy, or Tableau
· Knowledge of data mining, analysis, and modeling of large-scale, complex data sets
· Comfortable with statistical analysis, quantitative analytics, forecasting/predictive analytics, multivariate testing (A/B testing) and optimization algorithms
· Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
It is likely that you have relevant education, training, or experience in data analytics.
Employment Transparency Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.