Avanade Inc. PowerBI Developer in Beijing, China
As a Power BI Developer, you will work on the design and development for data and analytics tools and processes, supporting multiple international/local clients.
DAY-TO-DAY YOU WILL:
· Support project plans around reporting and analytics tools, information dashboards, data visualizations, data modeling and other end-user information portals or resources.
· Support teams providing technology-based data reporting tools and management for business segments or the company at large.
· Generate ad-hoc reports and regular datasets or report information for business-users using system tools and database or data warehouse queries and scripts.
· Integrate data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements.
· Program and maintain report forms and formats, information dashboards, datasets, canned reports, and other end-user information portals.
· Design and execute performance tests under supervision.
· Collect business and functional specifications and capture requirements from different client business partners.
· Understanding of visual data tools like Power BI
· At least 2 year of working experience with .NET and C#
· Proficient with SQL for the generation and extraction of data for use in analytics and reporting
· Professional experience with data mining, analysis, modeling, of large scale, complex data sets
· Understanding of basic data visualization design patterns
· Interpreting results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple exploratory data analysis to statistical modeling
· Excellent written and verbal communication in English, including presentation skills.
Employment Transparency Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.