Avanade Inc. Senior Cloud Solution Architect in Brussels, Belgium
Do you have a passion for providing people with a good Cloud experience? So do we.
Avanade Belgium is growing, and we seek passionate and driven technology professionals to join our team designing and delivering exciting solutions to transform our client’s businesses.
Our Cloud Architects are the face of our service where we design, build, and operate scalable and reliable infrastructure solutions hosted in Azure and Hybrid-Cloud Environments. As a Cloud Architect, you will lead the Azure cloud projects to interact with customer stakeholders to gather inputs, plan, design, and enablement of Azure services. You are expected to possess architect level expertise for Azure ‘Infrastructure as a service’ offerings, while being able to plan and advice customer stakeholders and technical teams on components, services and dependencies of Azure services such as Azure AD, hybrid deployment security of cloud solutions, cost management etc.
You will apply expertise in technical and consulting knowledge in advising clients and designing systems to support customer needs. In addition, this role assists with customer relationships, proposal development change requirements and marketing/PR initiatives. Additionally, you will be responsible for people, project and program management, typically for projects of moderate-to-large size and complexity.
About you as a Cloud Architect:
- You offer clients the kind of Cloud Solutions that improves the way they operate, designing and deploying best practice solutions that adhere to the business needs and drive business outcome
- You’re a creative problem solver, always thinking ahead and spotting both opportunities and risks
- You’re a leader, or on your way to, in the space of Cloud with a deep understanding of the project and solutions lifecycle, designing and estimating solutions that not just meet our clients, but far exceed their expectations.
- To supplement the technical knowledge, solution architect and project delivery experience, you come from a Consulting background with good customer facing skills, the ability to connect with customers and understand their requirements and produce high quality written work. You will have a passion for growing your own career and those around you. You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills. As an Architect, you are willing and able to travel within Belgium, potentially across a number of different clients.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Work on some of the largest and leading-edge projects, leading our customers cloud transformation and operations initiatives.
- Deploy solutions across the Azure platform for major enterprise projects
- Own the technical architecture and direction for a client
- Design and maintain observability metrics for applications and infrastructure we support
Creating systems, tools & processes that will enhance our Clients support and operations
Develop strong, effective relationships with Accenture and Microsoft at the offering level
You have a deep and validated understanding of Microsoft Cloud technologies, with a preference to understand other cloud solutions as well. You will be expected to demonstrate experience and deep expertise across at least 4 of the areas below and to have fully working knowledge of all of the areas and how they interact: Designing and Deploying Azure IaaS and PaaS solutions - experience in AWS and GCP beneficial, Active Directory, Azure Identity Management and Azure AD Premium, Operating Systems: Windows; Linux, Familiar with Azure ARM templates, Terraform, PowerShell, Familiar with CI/CD using Azure DevOps, Familiar with Azure Security components such as Azure Security Center and Sentinel, Security Operations, Microsoft Defender for Identity, Microsoft Defender for Endpoints, Microsoft Azure Solution Architect Certifications: Az-300 and Az-301, As a potential leader within our growing Cloud Consulting practice, you have demonstrable Cloud expertise and Cloud solution architecture experience.
Employment Transparency Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.