Avanade Inc. Dynamics CRM Solution Developer - Calgary in Calgary, Alberta
Do you know how to turn needs into solutions? So do we.
Clients trust you to solve their problems because you understand what they need - and how to do it. You are your client’s advocate and the authority on how specific systems, applications or process designs can move their business forward.
You’re a problem solver, knowing the systems, applications and processes that will make a client happy, no matter how complex the IT solution and integrating architecture. You bring expertise and creativity to designing activities and building system prototypes.
About the job
Business and IT don’t always speak exactly the same language. It can be hard for companies to know how IT can help tackle their problems and increase profitability. They need you to understand their business and translate their needs into a software solution that will realize results.
As a D365 CRM solution architect, you’ll:
- Travel as needed.
- Grow your network through informative opportunities, reading industry publications, building and maintaining your personal and business networks, and joining professional organizations.
- Support clients on CRM standards and prepare them for using their CRM solution by setting training programs and redefining new roles and responsibilities.
- Guide your project team, establishing and tracking achievements, coordinating actions, seeking expert advice, handling open issues, and contributing to team meetings and reports.
- Support the sales team in crafting deals, with accountability for overall estimates
- Establish global CRM architecture by integrating solutions across functional lines
You’re proud of your positive and lasting client relationships and the customizations and strategies you’ve built to tackle their business challenges. You also enjoy mentoring junior colleagues. You are a highly experienced professional, and you’ve probably worked in a relevant field for six to eight years. You likely have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in an associated subject.
Ideally, your experience will also include:
- Hands on experience deploying with Microsoft Power Platform solutions for customers in a variety of industries.
- Working with D365 Customer Engagement as a technical and/or functional leader.
- Leading projects requiring significant coordination, with the freedom to use your own discernment and methodologies.
Important Note about this Future Opportunity: We are actively recruiting and interviewing for this ‘Future Opportunity’ position, however will not be extending offers at the present time.
The outbreak and spread of COVID-19 has created uncertainty for many, and during this period Avanade is focused on the personal safety and well-being of our employees and candidates. The good news is that Avanade is a 38,000-person organization that depends on new ways of working every day and we’ve been relying on our workplace experience to empower our employees - wherever they’re working - for 20 years now. Thanks to our workplace platforms - the likes of Office 365, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint and more - we’ve been able to continue delivering work seamlessly and connecting with talent to explore opportunities for tomorrow.
What does that mean for you? It means you can apply and interview virtually, via video, for a future career opportunity without pressure to make a decision. It means that you will have the chance to connect with leaders and hiring managers at your own pace.
We encourage you to speak candidly with your recruiter about your career aspirations and expectations throughout this recruiting process. In return, we are committed to being transparent with you about our intent and goals around this position.
Employment Transparency Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.