Avanade Inc. Nordic Digital Marketing and Commerce Lead in Avanade in Copenhagen, Denmark
Did you know that Avanade is the world's largest, independent, Microsoft innovator? For our employees we offer a chance to be part of our clients’ digital transformation journey and leading the way for IT in the Nordics – a chance to say “I was there, we did it!”.
At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career - it's your passion. It’s more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that inspire change and make a real difference to you, your clients, and the world.
Together with your colleagues, you will be working on highly complex projects for some of the most well-known companies in the Nordics, all while developing your own career. With the best people in the industry, we have fun together both in our daily work and during our social activities after hours.
As a global organization, we recognize and embrace the diversity that comes from working with people all over the world. Allowing each individual to be the best at what they do makes us better at what we do.
Nordic Digital Marketing and Commerce Lead in Avanade
The Digital Marketing and Commerce team work closely with our clients to create customer experience that builds their brand equity and drives sales. Our clients are global organizations that have high expectation on speed, quality and business impact of their digital services.
It is our ability to design, deliver and run end-to-end solutions in this context that sets us aside from the competition.
As the Nordic Digital Marketing and Commerce lead in Avanade you will be responsible for growing our business and deliver on these high expectations together with a team of skilled digital strategist, experience designers and experience technologists.
Day-to-day, you will:
• One job every day: Drive our Digital Marketing and Commerce business in the Nordics
• Work with account teams across the Nordics to drive sales in targeted accounts
• Lead a team of highly skilled strategists and architects spread across the Nordic countries for solution planning & design efforts
• Drive our regions partner relationships with multiple digital marketing and commerce vendors (E.g. Sitecore, Adobe and Microsoft)
• Interlock with Accenture Interactive and their content and marketing team
• Interlock with the global center of excellence on offering / asset development
• Review and approve deals to ensure they are deliverable on time and budget
• Partner with capability Lead on workforce strategy, balancing supply vs demand timing and optimal workforce mix across our delivery locations
• Draft and execute our go to market strategy for digital marketing and commerce across the region
Could the role as Nordic Digital Marketing Lead with us be the next challenging opportunity for you?
You are a leader—whether it’s driving direct reports to envision, shape, sell and deliver digital projects; guiding clients along their digital transformations; educating and motivating the sales team; or working with peers to shape and implement broader strategy.
You can’t be chained to a desk. You love to be in front of clients to understand their needs and articulate Avanade’s value proposition. You’re eager to get out into the Microsoft, Accenture and other partner communities to sell Avanade and network for new opportunities.
You are a visionary, with a vision of how your team can deliver market-relevant work—and an even broader vision of the digital marketplace and what our clients want in a digital partner.
Your experience and skills likely include:
• Knowledge of digital marketing (Sitecore, Epi and/or Adobe), data& analytics, customer relationship management, experience design, mobility, user experience and how these works together as part of the client and customer experience
• Understanding the skills needed in a team to sell, shape and deliver digital work
• Ability to recruit—and connection to a network of possible candidates to hire into our digital organization
• Leadership and communication skills, especially strong influencing and negotiation capabilities
• With your team and across the region growing Avanade’s Nordic digital marketing business through strategy, sales contribution and business development
• By yourself or through your team, establishing a presence in the Nordic market and the mind of key clients through client interactions and executive presence
• Business development, marketing, and complex channel management
• Excellent leadership and communication skills, especially strong influencing and negotiation capabilities.
You will have a bachelor's degree in business or technology-related; advanced degree strongly preferred, particularly technical (IT, engineering, or related) or MBA. You will likely have your base in Stockholm, Sweden or Copenhagen, Denmark but will be able to travel across the Nordics as required.
Is this you? Do you want to work with some of the largest brands in the Nordics to develop their digital services? If so, we might be just right for each other! Are you ready for a real career? Apply today!
More about Avanade
With over 30,000 people worldwide, we are at the forefront of helping major organizations in the private and public sectors to deliver mission critical solutions.
Our vision is to be the leading digital innovator, realizing results for our clients and their customers through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our core values guide our work:
• We act with integrity and respect.
• We believe everyone counts
• We change things for the better
• We deliver with excellence
• We innovate with passion and purpose.
Beyond delivering technology, cloud and managed services, we offer innovative solutions, built on the unique expertise we’ve gained from our one-of-a-kind experience with our colleagues, partners and clients.
Requisition ID - 58316
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Category: Software Engineering
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here:
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here:
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.