Avanade Inc. Microsoft 365 (Windows 10, Office 365, the Enterprise Mobility and Security in Dallas, Texas
18 month W2 contract
Standard Title: Escalation Engineer
Product: FastTrack Center
Do you want to play a critical role in helping to drive customer adoption and usage of Microsoft 365 (Windows 10, Office 365, the Enterprise Mobility and Security (EM+S))?
Are you passionate and excited about working directly with Microsoft customers and partners to ensure success as they transition their businesses to the Microsoft Cloud? If so, keep reading…
We are the Microsoft FastTrack Center (FTC) - a diverse group of customer-focused individuals that provide guidance to customers who are deploying to the Microsoft Cloud. We collaborate and share learnings and innovate solutions to enable our customers to increase their usage of the Microsoft Cloud. We are rapidly expanding and looking for talented people with a growth mindset, a passion for solving complex issues, and an obsession for customer happiness.
If you love technology and believe that your abilities can be developed through effort and grit, and it makes your day when a customer or peer thanks you for your help, this may be THE career opportunity for you.
As a FastTrack Engineer (FE), your focus is to support customers and partners via phone, email, and web with deploying Microsoft 365 with Security & Compliance in mind. You will have the opportunity to foster positive customer relationships while effectively managing challenging situations and driving customer success.
Your key business metrics will be to: * Obtain high customer and partner onboarding satisfaction * Drive customer success and adoption of their Microsoft software purchase * Reduce time/cost to deploy * Provide high quality data back to the product teams to help drive service improvement * Reduce reactive support incidents
Key Responsibilities include:
- Using your depth understanding of the Microsoft Cloud, with focus on Security & Compliance and related concepts including Microsoft Information Protection (MIP) Data classification - ‘Know your data’ with Content Explorer and Activity Explorer, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Microsoft 365 eDiscovery, experience with Retention Labels, Retention Policies and Records Management
- Providing consultative advice to our customers and partners that will improve their product experience.
- Working with the readiness and training team to optimize the curriculum, reducing the delivery time requirement or to enhance the material.
- Analyzing, developing, and communicating key Onboarding process and technology improvement feedback for the FastTrack Center end to end process (Onboarding, Migration and Adoption).
Required Qualifications Include:
- Technical proficiency in and learning attitude toward Compliance Topics: such as Compliance Manager, RBAC , Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Retention Policies, eDiscovery, Litigation Holds, Auditing, Data Governance
Understanding of Sensitive information types and creating and Applying Unified sensitivity labels
Customer and Partner Focus: Demonstrated skills and abilities to consistently create an amazingly positive experience for our customers and Partners.
· Cloud competency: Experience articulating to customers why the cloud and Microsoft 365 is a transformational industry change. * Collaboration: exceptional collaborator on complex multi-faceted programs across multiple groups with varying priorities.
- Proven ability to work virtually.
Communication Skills - Spoken and written English (including technical writing). Demonstrate how to effectively drive recommendations and land priorities across customers, partners, senior executives and across organizational boundaries. Ability to handle difficult and sensitive situations involving the most critical and politically charged customer situations.
Strong technical leadership, relationship building to create, reinforce, motivate and guide the team, customers, and partners
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or equivalent’s experience.
Experience: Technical Consulting experience, or Support experience in a second or third tier role.
Location: Las Colinas, TX or Charlotte, NC
Employment Transparency Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.