Avanade Inc. Digital Business Architect in Helsinki, Finland
About the role
As Architect, Digital Solution Development, you will have end to end responsibility from leads to sales to delivery playing a critical role in the commercial growth of this area. You will play a key role in elevating sales by being a trusted partner for our clients and addressing their needs. As a known CRM Thought Leader, Solution Architect and a key player in the Digital team, you will be responsible for working with clients and leading Avanade teams in planning, designing, building, testing and maintaining CRM solutions in Customers's context.
The CRM Solution Development team at Avanade develops customer relationship management solutions, especially using Microsoft Dynamics CRM. These systems are crucial in helping clients track customer engagement, sales, service, marketing and retention and to drive customer experience.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Design conceptual architecture and technical solutions
• Lead and review your team’s work, directing efforts to define technical, operational and user requirements
• Oversee timely and effective resolution of customer issues
• Ensure that project quality meets standards, business goals & success benchmarks through KPI identification and testing plan
• Manage partnership with cross-functional teams to ensure consistent, positive client interaction
• Manage off-shore resources
• Collaborate and coordinate with Accenture and Microsoft
• Strongly participate in sales activities especially from within the client projects and engagements
You will be able to demonstrated deep CRM experience, understanding the nuts and bolts of CRM systems. More importantly, you know how to connect with clients and lead a team to its goals. You are organized, energetic and as comfortable in front of a board room as a white board with your development team.
Your technical skillset likely includes:
• Understanding of industry-standard business practices supported by CRM
• Extensive experience with CRM or other business management software, especially Microsoft Dynamics
• Experience with Software-as-a-Service environments
• Solid understanding of integrations to and from CRM to other systems
• Basic understanding of relational databases.
Your business skillset likely includes:
• Excellent client management skills
• Knowledge and understanding of digital and its impact on business
• Experience leading large complex technology projects
• Proven ability managing global CRM teams and working with offshore teams
• Excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and nontechnical stakeholders
• Driver and able to work independently with minimal supervision
You likely have at least five+ years of CRM experience and a Bachelor’s degree in a field such as information technology, business technology or engineering. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also suffice.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 27 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com
Requisition ID - 53621
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here:
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here:
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.