Avanade Inc. Security Practice Leader Midwest Region in Indianapolis, Indiana
Region Security Leader
About the role
The Security Practice Leader is responsible for leading the Solutioning & Sales of Avanade’s Microsoft Security business. In addition to driving $25m of professional services billings, you will lead the team of Security professionals in the Midwest. You will work with our Clients and Partner to create security solutions that are implemented within a Client’s security framework encompassing the Microsoft product and services suite. You will play an active role in selling and delivering security transformations our client’s Security on their Microsoft platforms through designing and implementing Microsoft Security technologies including Sentinel, IAM, Active Directory, and Data security.
Day-to-day, you will:
· Closely work with the Avanade Sales and Accenture Account teams on individual opportunities to shape our Security strategy and price to win
· Create, mature, grow our Microsoft Security Offerings at Avanade that meet the trends and issues we identify in Client’s environments
· Work closely with enterprise architects to identify and mitigate risks, perform security reviews, design top tier security practices, and deliver strategic, innovative cloud based security offerings.
· Engage with clients and delivery teams to assist in Perform discovery, analysis, design, build, test and deploy Microsoft security solutions
· Develop metrics that demonstrate current risk state, indicators of progress, and business alignment for those activities.
· Identify appropriate technology/data sources and drive the collection of data necessary to effectively evaluate threats.
· Communicate threat and vulnerability observations clearly to leaders and subject matter experts.
· Ensure our delivery organization is properly staffed and our practitioners are on well-defined Microsoft Security and general security education roadmaps to grow skills and add value to our client engagements through expertise and experience.
The ideal candidate must have strong foundation across Microsoft Azure & Security offerings and the ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts to key stakeholders along with experience with the following:
· Market understanding of industry trends for cybersecurity, risk & threat intelligence, and governance
· Proven track record of sales achievement
· Demonstrated understanding of Microsoft security technologies and strategy
· Program management skills and solution support for security transformation/implementation programs
· Business case development skills for justifying & funding security programs and investment
· Subject matter expertise & domain knowledge for key frameworks (NIST, etc.)
The successful candidate will come from a Consulting background with good customer selling skills, the ability to gather customer requirements and produce high quality written deliverables. As a consultant, you must be willing to travel to our client locations as needed.
You likely have a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, information technology, or a similar field.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Employment Transparency Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.