Avanade Inc. Frontend Developer in London, United Kingdom
Avanade is the world’s leading digital innovator and believe in making genuine human impact in everything we do. This is through the power of our people and cutting-edge Microsoft Technology.
By joining Avanade’s software engineering practice, you will have fantastic opportunity to operate at the forefront of technology, with access to best clients across the world, on challenging and exciting projects.
We are a diverse team, and we are proud of our culture that welcomes every individual. In our teams you will find talented and passionate technologists, with a humble, collaborative, and positive attitude.
If you are the type of person who thrives of constantly learning and challenging yourself with a genuine desire to do your best, then you could be successful here. We promise to invest in you and help give you the platform for continuous learning and development.
The Frontend Role Working closely with the UX and Visual Design team, this group has a shared interest in developing modern user interfaces that are compelling, performant and accessible.
As a client-facing Front-End Web Developer, you will have the opportunity to learn our client’s business, their organization, systems, challenges and goals. You will partner directly with client(s) to define and clarify requirements, then work with your team to create accurate project and task estimates to deliver exceptional client results.
- You will bring concepts and designs for user-facing web applications to life.
- Deliver exceptional client results and project success.
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect features on schedule
- Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components.
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Develop proof-of-concepts and prototypes of easy-to-navigate user interfaces (UI) that consist of graphics, data visualizations, icons and colour schemes that are visually appealing, responsive, and accessible.
We are looking for developers who has:
- Experience following and understanding good front-end practices
- Deep understanding of html semantics, CSS (sass, less), box-model / flex-box
- Practical knowledge about different testing approaches and tools (Unit testing, e2e testing, BDD, TDD
- Worked in a scrum environment.
- Passion for learning new technologies and staying up to date with the latest trends and modern development.
- Experience being a great team player, who work collaborative, and brings a positive attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and you can communicate information to technical and non-tehcnical stakeholders alike.
- Knowledge of DevOps and Backend engineering is a benefit.
Employment Transparency Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.