Avanade Inc. Global Digital Enterprise Advisory Lead in London, United Kingdom
Level: Executive Location: UK or Germany
Want to create value with digital and turn your ideas into human impact? So do we.
There’s one in every group—the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn’t afraid to break the mould and who gets inspired by the power of digital to transform organizations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what’s next.
At Avanade Advisory, we are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there’s no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being bold, imaginative - and fast. We think big and deliver personally. We passionately challenge, inspire, and support our clients and each other.
Want the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture, Microsoft, and the Center for Information Systems Research at MIT Sloan School of Management? Here you will find a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organizations around the world. Ultimately, we’re not just making business better. We’re making life better for our clients and their customers.
Avanade’s Digital Enterprise Advisory Practice focuses on the early stage conversations with our clients across Digital Strategy, Business Case, Digital Transformation Design, Business Process Optimization, Benefit Tracking and Realization, Agile Innovation Enablement, Client Innovation Design and New Technologies. The practice also has strong focus on bringing industry context to our capabilities, particularly with respect to Financial Services, Retail, Banking and Manufacturing.
As the Global Digital Enterprise Practice Lead, you will drive the creation and the identity of our Digital Enterprise Advisory practice and design our Go-to-market. You will act as the subject matter expert and thought leadership advocate, responsible for developing, managing, and expanding the practice providing expertise to both internal and external leaders. The Practice Lead will have a profound knowledge of their area of expertise and uses this to help develop strategic solutions for the clients, across the entire range of advisory services, including Business Case and Digital Strategy. The Practice Lead will be a key leader in the sales pursuit process, working with Regional Advisory Leads, BDs, and client leaders to create presentations and proposal responses showcasing Avanade’s capabilities and expertise.
The Practice Lead has overall responsibility for their Consulting area of expertise in client relationships and sales pursuits, brand promotion, and collateral, asset, and community development.
· Global practice leadership
· Client Relationships and Sales Pursuits
· Act as an entrepreneur both in terms of challenging traditional viewpoints internally and externally and support the creation of strategy plans
· Identify market priorities and provide insight to Regional Advisory Leads, BD, and Client Leads
· Work closely with the Technical Advisory Practice Lead to create world-class consulting solutions.
· Partner with sales and client teams on account strategy and offering planning
· Partner with sales and client teams to support, develop, and expand client relationships
· Understand the competitor landscape in the practice area
· Educate internal leaders and external clients on Avanade Advisory’s offerings
· Identify and review opportunities and prioritize activities to optimize realization of pipeline
· Participate in sales support as part of and/or leading a pursuit team
· Articulate job requirements for resources needed, supporting Talent Acquisition
· Able to assist with initial project mobilization as needed
· Support and coach Advisory and delivery teams
· Drive client solutioning for client pursuits in the practice area
· Understand the business challenge and what the client wants to achieve
· Ideal candidates have consulting-relevant experience including: conducting structured analysis, program definition and management, and consultative, collaborative problem-solving.
· Experience of consulting, industry and entrepreneurial environments
· Bachelor s degree required
· Considerable experience managing complex business relationships across the Digital Advisory landscape is preferred
· Extensive Digital domain expertise, spanning people, process and technology with an eye toward business transformation
· Proven ability to contribute to new business development efforts
· Possesses aptitude to identify strategic solutions to business problems with enterprise-wide implications
· Experience working with senior business partners and C-level clients identifying trends, communicating competitive actions, and presenting strategic implications in Advisory.
· Excellent communicator with the ability to communicate effectively along vertical and horizontal planes internally and in client organizations
· Strong project management skills
· Experience creating thought leadership and white papers and presenting in this area of expertise is preferred
Avanade - transforming businesses for the digital era. Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 38,000+ digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Through thousands of projects, they’ve transformed businesses for the digital world and helped create compelling experiences for their customers and employees. They have reduced costs, increased productivity, enabled collaboration and enhanced agility - and ultimately improved performance. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation.
Avanade Heritage - The early 2000s were an exciting time for IT. Digital technology was transforming our lives, and with each innovation it became clear that digital was the future. Avanade was born into this pioneering time. Created in April 2000 by two industry giants - Accenture and Microsoft - Avanade had one goal: deliver innovative services and solutions to enterprises worldwide using the Microsoft platform.
What Avanade Believes In - Avanade’s values are shorthand for who they are and what they stand for, and they influence the behaviours and decisions their people make each day. Avanade people are guided in everything they do by five core values: * Change things for the better * Innovate with passion and purpose * Deliver with excellence * Believe everyone counts * Act with integrity and respect.
The Power of 3 Accenture’s long-standing heritage in technology consulting and outsourcing makes it an exceptional partner in transformation. Microsoft’s immense range of technologies provides reliable power for the enterprise, as well as the flexibility to innovate quickly. Avanade brings the best of both worlds together - in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft platform along with a penchant for innovation and a commitment to delivering value and realizing results. Together, these three companies have the right tools and the right perspective to make the most of the digital revolution.
Learn more at www.avanade.com
Employment Transparency Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.