Avanade Inc. Dynamics 365 ERP Offering Lead in Madrid, Spain
Dynamics 365 ERP Offering Lead - Iberia
About the role:
Market Units are what we want to be known for in the market; they are the areas on which our clients most frequently seek our guidance during their digital transformation journey. Within our Market Units, we have core Offerings, which are the solutions we deliver to our clients. By specializing in and formalizing these select Offerings, we can deepen our relationships with our clients across their entire business and compete in new areas, helping us to grow our market share.
As the Iberia (Spain & Portugal) Dynamics 365 ERP Offering Lead within our Business Applications Market Unit, you will be responsible for the overall strategy, performance, and growth of our ERP business across the Iberia region. In the role, you’ll focus on driving the offering every day; serving as the "face" of ERP internally and externally across Iberia, drive sales and delivery, manage offering related capability and capacity, and own relationships with alliance partners, Microsoft and Accenture in the region. The ERP Offering suite of Finance and Operations Services including: Retail, Core Financial & Procurement, Distribution, Health, Manufacturing, Project-based, Utilities, Heavy Equipment, Managed Services, and Migration Services.
In this role, you will manage full-spectrum, cross-offering solutions delivery for clients. You will partner with the Regional Capability Lead on resourcing and skill needs to maintain effective business operations and project outcomes, leveraging the Global Delivery Network (GDN) as needed, to prepare our organization for market changes.
Day-to-day, you will:
· Collaborate with and educate account and sales team to drive offerings to target clients, including all stages of the deal pursuit, review and approval.
· Support quality and client delivery issues for offerings and solutions in your Region.
· Manage budget against assigned Area/Region metrics; provide forecasting and sales pipeline analysis to support processes.
· Act as the sponsor for key opportunities and clients.
· Effectively position offering and cross-offering offerings within the Regional sales channel.
· Develop strong, effective relationships with Accenture at the offering level.
· Partner with the global Center of Excellence (CoE) on offering and asset development.
· Act as main point of contact with local partners, primarily Accenture and Microsoft, to review pipeline, educate on our offerings, and ensure Azure is considered as part of proposed solutions with clients.
· Support direct selling teams from creating solutions through proposal and closing deals.
· Travel as dictated by the business.
· Experience with sales principles and practices, including business development, marketing, and complex channel management.
· Ability to effectively team with peers in a large, matrixed organizations, including significant experience with offshore teams and delivery.
· Experience delivering solutions for client organizations through complex solutions / projects with heavy client interaction.
· Experience in ERP over the full lifecycle, preferably with Microsoft Dynamics.
· Strong consulting / project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large scale, complex projects.
You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in Business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. An advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred.
You likely have over 10 years of relevant technology business leadership experience, including solution sales, creation, delivery and business management, and more than 5 years of demonstrated people and/or business leadership experience, particularly within a consultancy.
Employment Transparency Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.