Avanade Inc. Duck Creek Business Architect in New York City, New York
Duck Creek Business Architect
At Avanade, the Duck Creek Business Architect will help customers undergoing transformative journeys with Duck Creek platform implementations. This role is crucial to the success of the team. By listening to the customer and documenting those requirements, the Business Architect helps to interpret how those business requirements are implemented in the Duck Creek platform.
- 8+ years implementation experience with P&C Insurance software applications
- 10+ years .NET Solutions and SQL and relational database design
- Experience/knowledge of P&C Insurance software applications
- Experience/knowledge of software development life cycle for P&C insurance software
- Experience with systems integration (Policy, Billing, Claims, Reinsurance, third-party systems)
- Experience with implementation of Duck Creek Example Platform solutions for Policy Administration, Billing and/or ASW Claims
Your experience likely includes:
- Understand the company’s business strategy, operating vision, business imperatives and capabilities, and how they affect technology imperatives
- Understand the key challenges that sponsor and key stakeholders face
- With other architects, define opportunities to create business value for the client
- Define the specific business solutions and structures needed to realize these opportunities
- Work with other architects to explore and define how the proposed solutions will fit into the Insights data architecture
- Help define the performance goals, metrics, and key milestones for the proposed solutions
- Review prototypes, enterprise blueprints, and the scope of the initiatives to meet the business imperatives
- Identify risks and assumptions associated with the functional elements of the solution
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written) for client-facing activities during all phases of software implementation projects
- Provide leadership, assistance, and mentoring to delivery team in all aspects of software implementation
Employment Transparency Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.