Avanade Inc. Microsoft Alliance Channel Lead - Northeast Region in New York City, New York
Microsoft Alliance Channel Lead
As the Northeast Region Microsoft Alliance Channel Lead, you are responsible for the Region’s Microsoft Channel activity, including key relationship building and opportunity identification & origination. You act as the key contact & have deep experience within the Microsoft ecosystem. You will also enable and improve our sales channels by supporting a specific set of jointly agreed campaigns in the Region, bringing to bear existing assets, capabilities and investments, and contributing to the incremental growth of Microsoft-related Services business in Avanade’s Northeast Region.You are accountable for working at all levels within Microsoft regional field sales teams to drive a sales pipeline origination, capture customer mind share and develop opportunities to partner on shared initiatives.
MORE ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE & DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES:
- Accountable for Region’s Microsoft activity with the channel partner including key relationship building and opportunity identification & origination.
- Will be the Region’s key point of contact for Microsoft, driving and directing channel partner relationships to relevant Region connects.
- Accountable for working with Microsoft to drive a sales pipeline origination target based on Qualified Leads (‘Expand’ DEEPR stage) handed to appropriate Region Sellers & SA Leaders.
- Education of the field (Sellers) in the channel partner's ecosystem and how to look out for and exploit opportunity (license recovery, etc.).
Assist in developing meaningful Alliance Sales partnerships and revenue streams.
Strong knowledge of the channel partner's networks in the Region, how and when to engage.
- Ability to connect and drive ongoing relationships between Avanade BDs, CEs and appropriate members of the Region’s Microsoft Leadership, ATU, STU and CSU Teams.
- Ability to connect and drive ongoing relationships between Avanade SA Leads, Offering Leads and appropriate members of the Microsoft Region’s STU & CSU teams.
- Detailed knowledge of the nuances of the channel partner's funding principles and approaches, as well as license opportunities.
- Tenacious operator, able to spot opportunity and drive detail to closure.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to create and sustain a network of channel partner executives and others within the Region.
- Knowledge of offerings & ability to engage with partner in the surfacing of new opportunities.
- Team player, with the ability to work across internal teams and Microsoft teams without conflict.
Required Other Skills:
- Solid understanding of Accenture's and Microsoft's respective businesses and organizations
- Deep analytical/problem solving skills, development of complex business issues, technical issues topics, solutions and plans
- Strong inter-personal relationship skills and an ability to credibly facilitate discussions and drive outcomes and commitments at the C level within Accenture, Microsoft and Avanade Leadership
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Proven experience successfully articulating complex business and technical concepts to both senior level executives and more junior employees
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities, projects, and partners concurrently
About your Education & Career:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Kudos to you if you have an advanced degree
With 10+ years of experience working with SIs and Software Vendors, ideally including in a Alliances and Business Development capacity, you’ve achieved measurable success both in revenue and C-sat
Experience selling outsourcing / managed services deals and expertise leveraging offshore resources in deal pursuits.
Experience leveraging offshore resources in deal pursuits.
Past accountability and successful performance measured by Sales, Revenue, Partner investments and C-Sat
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate.
At Avanade, we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace where our people can be the best at what they do. We are proud be among leading organizations who are taking a stand for gender equity, both in and outside the workplace. This includes teaming with like-minded partners who are as passionate as we are about strengthening the role of women in the workplace, including Women in Technology International, Anita Borg Institute and Catalyst.
Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation.
Learn more at  www.avanade.com
Visible links 1. http://www.avanade.com/
Employment Transparency Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.