Avanade Inc. Infrastructure Modern Workplace Consultant in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Are you passionate about helping partners realize the value of a Modern Workplace? So are we.
You have deployment experience in Windows 10 and Office 365 and can incorporate these technologies to provide a truly cost-efficient, responsive and secure evergreen Modern Workplace to our valued partners.
You’re a natural communicator who wants to help our partners on their Modern Workplace journey. You will help improve employee mobility, efficiency, teamwork and security demonstrating your experience in Windows 10, Office 365 and ideally Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS). Your interpersonal and communication skills help technical and non-technical clients engage with often complex information.
About the job
As a Modern Workplace Engineer or Architect, your focus is on communication and collaboration systems, and workplace services including desktop solutions, collaboration technologies, voice solutions and enablement of secure remote working environments.
Day to day,
"You will make upgrades, migrations and evergreen scenarios. Your primary focus is on Microsoft technologies and implementations in enterprise environments. Additionally, you apply your expertise in technical and consulting knowledge to advise clients on accurate governance to ensure stability, and to enable them to evolve their environments to support changing business requirements.
- Microsoft365, Windows 10 (incl. WVD/VDI), Intune/SCCM, Office 365, Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS), SharePoint, Teams, Skype for Business
- Session initiation protocol, video conferencing systems, network assessment and troubleshooting, load balancing and virtualization
- Microsoft/Office 365 Security - Azure ATP, DLP, AIP, Windows Defender ATP
- Azure AD, Azure AD PIM
- PowerShell and other scripting language"
- Up-to-date knowledge of Microsoft products
- Ability to gain an understanding of customer process and issues, and communicate them back
- Ability to work in teams and individually when needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with global teams on projects and offshore teams to facilitate project work
- Proven perfection in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical partners, both verbally and in written form
- Display leadership by establishing goals for the team and members of the team
You likely possess
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also suffice.
- 2-5 years of prior related work experience, preferably in a technology or consulting environment
Employment Transparency Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.