Avanade Inc. Full Stack Developer in Phoenix, Arizona
About the role:
The position is as a client-facing, web developer working with modern Angular as a front-end technology. You will work alongside the client, partnering with them on requirements, and integrating with their organization to build and deliver the solution.
Day-to-day, you will:
· Meet with your team and the client to align on Sprint objectives
· Consistently maintain accurate estimates surrounding your tasks and efforts
· Develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect, testable features
· Work with your team to prioritize features or testing, and pair program to tackle difficult issues
· Submit your work into a peer-review process, amending your work when applicable
· Ensure quality by adhering to technical best practices, mentorship, and feedback guidelines
· Potentially work part-time or full-time at your client's site
· Travel, as necessary
You’re excited about the latest in Business Intelligence (BI), Big Data Development, server-side technologies, as well as advancements in front-end technologies. You’re personable, enthusiastic, and looking to join a team of others like you. Your background includes thorough knowledge in unit testing within a test-driven development (TDD) environment, and most likely some experience as a consultant, working with external clients on a regular basis.
Your technical and business skillsets likely include:
· Proficiency in HTML5, and CSS, especially enabling support for Accessibility requirements
· Professional experience working with SOAP and exposure to REST APIs
· Experience in leading and participating in code reviews for Agile development
· Strong awareness and adherence to best practices of coding, testing, and deployment
You likely have 3-7 years of Java expertise and a computer science degree or equivalent, with strong CS and development fundamentals, including Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions, and design-led experiences for its clients, often delivered through the power of its people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business, and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 38,000 digitally-connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams, and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority-owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at  www.avanade.com.
Visible links 1. http://www.avanade.com/
Employment Transparency Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.