Avanade Inc. Solution Architect - Power Platform Services in Singapore, Singapore
As a part of the Global Power Platform Center of Excellence, you will leverage a client-centric approach to translate our client’s business strategy into solutions and services that lead to successful business outcomes.
You demonstrate innovation and ambitiousness to achieve performance targets and establish Avanade as a leader in Power Platform and as a #1 Employer of Choice.
As a Power Platform Solution Architect aligned to our Business Applications Team, you will drive and grow Avanade’s Power Platform Services Hub business as an essential contributor throughout the opportunity management process, with a focus on shaping/architecting new solutions that enable our clients to recap the value of their Power Platform investments. You will drive and grow Avanade's Power Platform Services Hub business as an essential contributor throughout the opportunity management process, with a focus on shaping/architecting new solutions that enable our clients to reap the value of their Power Platform investments.
The core responsibility of the Power Platform Solution Architect is to design, architect, sell, and successfully deliver compelling and differentiated solutions that are cost competitive for our clients.
You will leverage the most sophisticated tools to provide insights to crucial business decisions and embed Power Platform solutions in large digital transformation strategies. You will partner with multiple stakeholders across multiple geographies and industries for scoping, managing, and implementing projects. You will leverage broad domain knowledge to solution and lead large scale, complex projects for enterprise clients. You will build, implement, drive, and execute strategies that result in business growth, increasing our client successes by delivering innovative Power Platform solutions leveraging the best of the underlying Power Platform products (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Power Virtual Agents, and the Common Data Service). You will partner with other Area and Regional Leaders to bring the optimal solution to our client’s organization, as well as collaborate with both Avanade and Accenture sales teams throughout the sales life cycle, ensuring positive outcomes that drive innovation across our client’s organization by enabling them to meet their digital goals using Microsoft Power Platform.
Within a Highly Collaborative and Entrepreneurial Environment, You Will:
- Develop project plans and strategic vision for Power Platform solutions, providing a comprehensive roadmap for client's needs
- Provide high-level solution architectural expertise on Power Platform components to sales, project delivery teams, and clients
- Collaborate with regional Solution Architects in estimating and shaping of complex Power Platform solutions
- Work with our Capability Enablement Lead, ensuring estimating and solutioning guidance for Power Platform products is readily available for regional teams to leverage
- Be known for your "client centric" approach and delivery excellence
- Partner with Regional Leaders, Client Leads, ISV Partners, and our parent companies, Accenture and Microsoft
- Influence as a subject matter expert and change agent across the organization to educate account and business development teams to have a positive impact on client engagement and portfolio growth
- Build, leverage, and maintain successful industry partnerships with Accenture and Microsoft, with a goal of increasing Avanade market share in a methodical and collaborative model
- Engage with Power Platform leadership and clients in strategic discussions to provide outstanding strategy and guidance to improve the client’s long-term business objectives
- Develop strong and positive relationships with Client Leads
- Lead and support the delivery of a broad range of Power Platform engagements
- Possess a deep understanding of low code/no code strategies for identifying relevant use cases to meet client business, financial, and technical objectives
Your Technical and Non-Technical Skills Include:
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with executive-level clients, assessing their goals and objectives and the ability to translate ideas into strategic and practical solution recommendation
- Aptitude for critical and analytical thinking, as well as the capacity to accept out-of-the box solutions
- Assessing and managing an opportunity and risk associated with complex, large-scale consulting projects
- Demonstrated experience with Power Apps, Power BI, or Power Automate, as well as experience with M365, Azure, or Dynamics 365
- Experienced, passionate, and client-centric Solution Architect
- Experience acting as a Lead Architect on at least two customer implementation projects with at least 5 Power Platform apps in production
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
- Strategic thinker about business issues across product areas and industries
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion effectively
- You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college or university and/or equivalent professional experience
Employment Transparency Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.