Avanade Inc. (Senior) Consultant Microsoft ERP Dynamics 365 Retail/Commerce (f/m/x) in St. Gallen, Switzerland
Your tasks. Your challenges. Your opportunities.
You will be responsible for implementing large, complex applications that combine processes with technology to enable high performance for our customers.
ERP Dynamics D365 professionals design, implement and deploy ERP D365 solutions to achieve defined business objectives. They are knowledgeable in D365 application process design and configuration, D365 application design, development, integration, testing and implementation, and D365 application technical architecture.
- You will configure and implement Dynamics D365 for your customers with a focus on retail/commerce processes.
- Use your knowledge of business processes and Dynamics D365 to develop solution concepts together with your customers.
- You create development specifications and act as an interface with customers to test changes and clarify issues that arise.
- You work systematically and logically to analyze situations, solve problems, identify causes and effects.
- You will participate in the setup and execution of Dynamics D365 project workflows.
- Managing and building customer relationships is also part of your responsibilities as a consultant.
- You will also plan, prioritize and create project plans to achieve common goals.
What makes us a top employer.
At Avanade you get both: the benefits of a large corporation and the entrepreneurial spirit of a dynamic team.
- Quick responsibility, meaningful activities and valuing leaders who support goals and interests.
- Successful quick start: two-day introductory event at our headquarter in Kronberg/Germany (currently remote sessions), personal Career Advisor, Mentoring Programme.
- At least 80 hours of training per year and MS certifications.
- State-of-the-Art equipment (laptop, smartphone incl. private use).
- Attractive compensation package: weekly working time of 40 hours, paid overtime up to Senior Consultant level.
- Flexible working hours and home office in line with project activities possible.
- Very attractive pension plan and very good benefits in occupational and non-occupational accident insurance
What defines you.
- You are a team player with strong communication skills and proactively contribute to team discussions.
- You are adept at resolving complex issues and making decisions. You understand aspects of business management and strategic evaluation.
- Several years of experience from consulting or as a key user on the client side with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations or another ERP solution.
- Several years of experience in the retail/commerce sector with a sound understanding of the value flow within ERP systems.
- Independence and a customer-oriented way of working characterize your work.
- Your working style is analytical and solution-oriented with good presentation skills.
- You are a strong communicator in German or French and English.
Information for recruitment agencies: Please note that we do not accept candidate profiles from agencies for this position. We therefore ask you to refrain from sending profiles. Please note that uploading candidate profiles with your email address is a violation of the Data Protection Policy.
Employment Transparency Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.