Avanade Inc. ERP Solution Architect in Stockholm, Sweden
Do you build businesses through inspired architecture? So do we.
You look at complex businesses like a puzzle, seeing the big picture clearly and how all the pieces fit together. You are the ultimate authority on how to design software and system architecture that will free a business to move faster.
You bring expertise and creativity to designing enterprise resource planning (ERP) architecture and transforming businesses from the inside out. You instinctively know the right architecture to solve your clients’ challenges and make them happy, and how to support your teams in delivering it.
About the job:
Our clients' needs are the foundation from which you’ll build extraordinary architecture. You’ll provide the vision and oversight for developing new and improved software products, and foster a culture where people turn to you for advice. You’ll be defining system, technical and application architectures and making sure we stay on the right track, maintaining our cost-effectiveness and competitiveness. You’re involved in our business initiatives and objectives and can relate these to infrastructure and development architecture.
- Deploy ERP architecture by recommending hardware and software solutions, tools and utilities; establishing workflows and business rules; setting standards and guidelines; testing simulations and managing demo-environments; and resolving problems
- Offer technical support on solution roadmap and upgrade scripts
- Take responsibility for the overall quality of customizations, software architecture and technical installation
- Connect analysts and programmers to maintain solutions
- Capture the technical design of a solution or product
- Validate the technical feasibility of functional designs
- Design the technical architecture for integrating between AX and other applications, including third-party packages and modules
- Travel, as needed.
You’re proud of your positive and lasting client relationships and the architecture you’ve built to solve their business challenges. You love working in an informal environment where you can realize results through your own discernment and methodologies. You’re a natural leader and have more than nine years of professional experience. You’re likely to have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in an associated subject.
Ideally, your experience will also include:
- Leading projects that involve significant coordination, with the freedom to use your own judgment
- Using your excellent interpersonal skills to win clients, build teams and give persuasive written and verbal presentations
- Working knowledge of at least one software development methodology, as well as Microsoft Project skills.
Employment Transparency Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.