Avanade Inc. Marketing Manager (Sweden) in Stockholm, Sweden
About the role
Did you know that Avanade is the world's largest, independent, Microsoft innovator? For our employees we offer a chance to be part of our clients’ digital transformation journey and leading the way in Sweden. We work with largest enterprises in Sweden and create experiences that help our clients to excel.
We are growing and have ambitious growth targets also for upcoming years. What we are looking for is to have an experienced Marketing Lead to lead our marketing in Sweden.
Do you want to take the ownership of our marketing in Sweden and make your mark?
As Sweden Field Marketing Lead you will be responsible for developing and executing Avanade’s marketing strategy in Sweden. This includes planning, developing and managing regional marketing campaigns and activities that target prospective and current clients to generate new business opportunities, support pipeline growth and assist sales in building client relationships. Marketing Lead will work closely with local business development, Market Unit leads, leadership and our alliance partners Accenture and Microsoft to build meaningful campaigns and aim to raise Avanade Sweden’s profile in the market. You will be part of Nordic marketing team and report to Nordic Marketing Lead.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Oversee customer-specific programs (e.g. events, campaigns, social media, 1:1 marketing plans) for long-term relationship building, cross-selling and/or up-selling
• Apply global blueprint campaigns to Sweden in a way that it resonates to our target group.
• Work with different stakeholders to brainstorm new ideas and content.
• Lead our client evidence program in Sweden.
• Work with our PR agency to raise Avanade Sweden’s profile on the market (TL campaigns, innovation, key offering areas, recruitment marketing)
• Focus on developing joint activities with our alliance partners Accenture and Microsoft
• Manage Avanade Sweden social media strategy and actions through various channels
• Promote teamwork and coordination between marketing and different functions/Market Units/geographies (as relevant) to promote strategic alignment, message consistency, and budget efficiency
• Manage marketing budget(s), including cooperative, partner and/or program funding (e.g., Microsoft partnerships)
• Track marketing campaign financial and performance effectiveness, provide recommendations for action if needed, and contribute to knowledge sharing of information with other groups
You will be an experienced marketing professional having gained most of your experience within the IT/services industry.
Experience of working in a B2B marketing environment, including working closely with sales team
Good knowledge and interest of Microsoft enterprise offering portfolio and the value they bring
Practical experience of various marketing disciplines including online, direct, paid and organic social
Understanding of ABM/Key account marketing
Successful track record of designing and implementing multichannel marketing campaigns targeted at large enterprises
Knowledge of specific industry verticals in Sweden and/or other Nordic markets is an advantage
Experience of managing PR agency relationship and PR processes and copywriting skills will be an advantage
Strong project management skills
Strong written and verbal communication skills (Swedish and English)
Strong organization and time management skills
Good networking skills
Ability to work under tight deadlines and on several projects simultaneously
Ability to act as trusted marketing advisor in Sweden and coach co-workers in marketing/social media topics
What we offer
Possibility to leave your mark in Avanade Sweden business
Tight local community in Sweden and global colleagues
Opportunity to work in a global company that provides good possibilities for career development and training
Competitive base salary
Dedicated career manager to encourage your progression
Requisition ID - 54109
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here:
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here:
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.