Avanade Inc. Marketing Lead in Tokyo, Japan
As a Country Marketing Lead, you will need to:
- Understand Avanade’s corporate strategy and go-to-market and then work with country and sales leadership to align country business priorities and develop the annual marketing plan to support.
- Develop integrated multi-channel campaigns and programs across digital and traditional channels (PR, events, webinars, social media, email, and digital campaigns, alliance marketing etc.) to drive brand awareness and demand in support of the country’s business strategy.
- Build strong relationships with a variety of stakeholders including country leadership, sales leads, solution and industry leads, other peers in Growth Markets and Global marketing community to inspire, influence and align around Country go-to-market strategy.
- Work with key strategy alliance organisations (Accenture and Microsoft) to drive their support for corporate and local strategy, and go-to-market programs.
- Own and drive regional KPIs and metrics for campaigns ensuring clear campaign goals, a close-looped-marketing approach and that return on marketing investment is maximised.
- Manage the country marketing budget, marketing calendar and campaign execution with a goal of achieving operational excellence
- Drive and support the account-based marketing program in support of strategic and growth accounts
- Support the talent acquisition team and the Global recruitment marketing team in developing a strong employer brand and profile in Japan.
- Lead and mentor a small marketing team whilst inspiring and influencing the broader stakeholder community to work together to exceed expectations and deliver strong growth in leads, sales and pipeline influenced.
Other skills or advantageous experience: * 5-7 years business-to-business marketing management experience working for multinational companies ideally in the technology industry. * Strong English language skills and expert in commercial translation and customisation of marketing materials from English to Japanese. * Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is looking to take the marketing function to the next level and really make an impact. * An ability to influence and inspire the broader stakeholder community (Country leadership, Sales, Global, Area and local marketing, strategic alliances and partners) to align and support the execution of local go-to-market strategy * A join-the-dots thinker who is expert in both marketing strategy and campaign execution * An ability to think-outside-the box and innovate to solve business challenges. * Alliance and partner marketing experience also an advantage. * Ability to work cross-functionally and build deep stakeholder management skills is key
Employment Transparency Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.