Avanade Inc. Canadian Manufacturing Lead in Toronto, Ontario
About the role:
Do you thrive on identifying, recommending and realizing results through solutions in the Manufacturing industry? Great! So do we.
As the Regional Director for Avanade’s Manufacturing offerings, you will be responsible for driving increased sales, revenues, capability and reputation for all Manufacturing industry offerings in Canada. Specific responsibilities include:
Offerings & Sales Support
· Maintain Canada-specific Manufacturing offerings
· Be a conduit between Sales, Solution Areas and our Client for all things Manufacturing
· Support all opportunities across Manufacturing (Lead RPF Responses, Demonstrations and Project Estimation, etc…)
· Help build Manufacturing pipeline, both new and existing customers.
· Collaborate with Sales Teams on win theme’s, Proposal and SOW presentations
· Support sales teams and orient with solution offerings, market positioning and value propositions for Enterprise, Mid and selected Lower market
· Be responsible for working with the marketing team to market Avanade/Accenture work in Manufacturing
· Provide thought leadership for our clients, our internal Manufacturing Teams, and the Channel partners (Microsoft & Accenture)
· Contribute to and collaborate with the Avanade Global and North American Manufacturing teams
· Collaborate closely with the Microsoft and Accenture Manufacturing teams in Canada
· Lead an internal Manufacturing Community of Practice to ensure the development and education of more junior staff
· Participate in project delivery in the roles of Solution Architect and Senior Oversight
· Be in a customer facing role based on the Projects assigned
· Help architect industry templates supporting various manufacturing verticals for mainstream strategic verticals and quick deployments
· Drive recruitment, training, mentoring and coaching implementation team
· Help drive utilization and realization
· Formulate success factors, drive customer reference and business repeatability
· Incorporate IoT and Machine Learning into Manufacturing offerings
· Collaborate with Avanade CE team to incorporate CE offerings into Manufacturing verticals, for example Field Service
· Collaborate other Service Areas, such as Data & AI, to develop offerings across Avanade’s capability in manufacturing. For example, BI and Intelligent Manufacturing
You are an experienced Manufacturing industry practitioner, with over 10 years of sales support, solution shaping, estimating and delivery leadership. This experience preferably includes working for a large Global Manufacturing Organization OR as a Manufacturing Advisor/Seller within a large global consultancy or systems integrator. You project an expert level of knowledge and a high degree of creativity about how to use Microsoft and other technologies to deliver business value will be an advantage. You can quickly earn the respect of our sellers, partners and clients as you engage with them and lead meetings and pursuits.
In addition, your professional skillset should include: * A good understanding of Microsoft and/or related partner technologies that can be used to deliver manufacturing solutions to clients. Your experience is about using technology to create custom manufacturing solutions. * A strong consulting / project-based background, including planning, estimating and leading larger scale, complex projects. * You effectively team with peers in a large, matrixed organization, including working with onshore, near-shore and off-shore delivery teams.
You will also ideally have: * Trusted relationships with potential regional buyers * Bachelor's degree in business or technology-related field.
Employment Transparency Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.