Avanade Inc. Technology Management Consultant in Trondheim, Norway
Infrastructure at Avanade Norway and your role
As our Technology Management consultant, you will be part of our accomplished Infrastructure Talent Community with currently 14 consultants. Everything is done based on Microsoft Cloud such as the Azure platform, Microsoft365, and Office365 with the latest tools and technologies. Microsoft Cloud is the key technology in Avanade’s cloud and modern workplace go-to-market areas focused on maximizing value from cloud adoption. We help our clients with their journey to the cloud. We design and implement the optimal infrastructure, analyze, plan and conduct migrations, guide clients to optimal usage and productivity with Azure as well as Microsoft- and Office365 including being evergreen in a constantly evolving cloud environment.
We give you an exciting opportunity to grow personally and professionally together with other talented, passionate, and dedicated consultants, in close cooperation and teamwork with our clients.
We are looking for people to join our newly started Norwegian Cloud Center as our Technology Management consultant!
As a member of Technology Management, you will be
Working with several customers on various projects and with diverse products and services where the main area is Cloud, and the focus is Azure & O365. Your passion for the technology and cloud goes hand in hand with innovation and the way you conduct engineering with and towards your customers.
On a daily basis, you will: * Responsible for defining configuration and capacity planning for your technology. * Drive and uphold technology usage across projects and portfolios. * Proactively identify and share key technology improvements as well as threats with our delivery teams * Develop tools, processes, and dashboards that enhance the delivery of our services to our clients. * Review and approve patches and updates to the technology that you support. * Train, mentor, and coach reactive and proactive teams from a technology and tools perspective. * Run technical programs e.g. Problem Management, Deployment, Training Management etc
- You are technology-driven and eager to learn and share knowledge driving cross-skilling across the team.
- Willing to work in a consistent, methodical, and repetitive manner to ensure ongoing good results.
- Dedication to continuous improvement.
- You have attention to detail.
- You have excellent operational and infrastructure practices.
Your experience is likely to be:
- Minimum 6+ years of experience and excellent working knowledge of troubleshooting IaaS /PaaS in Azure, having a Azure Solutions Expert Certified or Azure Administrator Associate badge.
- Minimum Level 300/400 for Windows Server and at least 1 other technologies (including being the acknowledged SME) in either: Azure, Linux, Exchange, Skype for Business, SharePoint, F5/Cisco, SQL, SAN storage, Active Directory, Azure AD, Azure Identity Management, Azure Sentinel, Log Analytics, Virtual Networking, KQL.
Cloud Technologies * Expand knowledge and capabilities to include at least 1 of the following technologies on Azure: Platform as a Service, (PaaS), Azure Privileged Identity Management, (PIM), Docker and Kubernetes.
Why Avanade? Because there’s literally no place like this
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s global alliance partner of the year (14 years in a row), with exceptional development and training (minimum 80 hours per year for training and paid certifications).
- Avanade University - real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally.
- Dedicated career advisor to encourage your progression.
- Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you.
- We have two parent companies that give us a strong ecosystem with space to be ourselves.
- If you’re a self-starter, an optimist, and someone who likes to get things done, you’ll fit right in at Avanade.
- People who thrive here are motivated, interested in learning and genuinely have a desire to be the best at what they do. If that sounds like you, you sound good to us.
- In return, you’ll have access to the latest technology in the Microsoft ecosystem, partnering with some of the biggest and best companies across the world and some seriously smart people to work with to make career-defining things happen.
- If you want to get even better at what you do and transform businesses from the inside out, there’s no better place.
Don't see the exact right opening for you right now? Send us your information at  Talent Community and we can stay in touch and let you know when such a position does come available. Follow us on  Avanade Norway LinkedIn, we post all our openings there. References
Visible links 1. https://careers.avanade.com/jobsen/ApplicationMethods?jobId=404 2. https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/avanade-norway/
Employment Transparency Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.