Avanade Inc. Business Development Manager (Financial Services sector) in Utrecht, Netherlands
Avanade is looking for a Business Development Manager with a focus on clients and whitespace accounts within the Financial Services industry. Do you have experience in selling services by means of consultative selling to enterprise and upper mid market customers, with great preference within Financial Services? Are you looking for the next step in your career and would you like to work at a successful and innovative company where people have a passion for their profession? Then Avanade is the place for you.
As a Business Development Manager you are responsible for the further growth of Avanade within the Financial Services industry. It is up to you to create opportunities by means of a solid plan of action. You analyze the market, after which you proactively position our Microsoft related services and added value with the right customers and whitespace accounts. You will work closely with pre-sales Consultants, Solution Architects and Marketing. Together you convert the opportunities you have created into new assignments. You have a hunter mentality and generate opportunities for both the short and the long term.
In this role you are responsible for the entire sales process; from lead generation to writing proposals and from negotiations to the conclusion of the contract. The role therefore requires an experienced Business Development Manager, preferably with a network of clients and influencers that you can use. You are thus able to achieve results in a relatively short term.
In summary, you are responsible for:
· Realizing your personal annual Financial Services sales & revenue target;
· Draw up a concrete plan to achieve sales target for this annual sales and turnover;
· Account planning for customers and whitespace accounts within your klantenset;
• the origination of new opportunities with both existing and new customers;
· Managing the overall business development and sales process; from origination to closing deals, where you actively use a win plan;
· Cooperation with marketing, pre-sales Consultants and Solution Architects;
· Maintaining relationships with Accenture and Microsoft around your klantenset;
· Proactively driving Microsoft related innovation;
· Initiating and helping to shape Financial Services specific marketing programs.
- Has a higher vocational / university level of thinking;
- Have at least 3 years of experience in selling (Business & IT) services and solution / consultative selling;
- Have experience and a network in the Financial Services market that you can also use;
- Has a proven track record based on demonstrable results;
- Are able to align business customer needs with our Avanade services and Microsoft technology solutions;
- Has a hunter and 'can do' mentality;
- Are a team player with excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Affinity with Microsoft and its products is a plus.
Why should you choose Avanade?
- with your drive and knowledge, you and our people make the difference for our customers in the Enterprise market every day;
- an attractive salary and an on-target compensation plan;
- a strong training and development plan;
- a place where you can develop and continue to grow;
- we offer the opportunity to be socially involved during working hours and to work for a good cause.
Do you recognize yourself in this vacancy and would you like to meet us? Then apply directly by submitting your CV via our website. It is not possible to apply by e-mail.
Employment Transparency Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.