Avanade Inc. Dynamics 365 F&O Consultant in Utrecht, Netherlands
Do you enjoy connecting people with technology? So do we.
Avanade is looking for a Dynamics 365 F&O Consultant who loves solving problems with business technology and who uses their good interpersonal and organizational skills to build positive relationships. Do you get energy from working on innovative solutions for large companies in a team of Microsoft professionals? Keep reading!
What will you be doing?
ERP is all about helping businesses simplify complexity and thrive in the digital age. As a D365 Consultant, you will be jointly responsible for the delivery of large Dynamics F&O projects. You’ll be solving our client’s challenges and turning their needs into goals and solutions through Dynamics 365. You gather the requirements, possibly in the form of workshops, and together with your team you design the solution that best supports and optimizes the business processes of our customers. Together with a team of other experts, both onshore and offshore, you ensure that the desired solution is delivered, tested and implemented. You will be coached by more experienced colleagues and of course you can also coach less experienced colleagues.
We build solutions for the largest companies in the Netherlands in various industries, which guarantees challenging work and variety. Some projects may last a year, others a little longer or shorter. We take your development into account. On a project you will work together with a project manager, (technical) architect, functional consultants and developers. As a team you will work closely with the key users of the client.
You: * Have several years of experience in projects implementing D365 F&O. * Transform business requirements into a straightforward and technical model, and match processes to application requirements. * Run workshops with your clients, consultants and client leaders to analyze and design solutions for any application, and handle gaps detected during prototyping * Create or evaluate a breakdown of your clients’ businesses processes so that you can identify and link functional and non-functional requirements * Together with a team of other experts you ensure that the desired solution is delivered, tested and implemented. * Will leverage your technical and consulting skills in large customer facing projects. * Are a client focused professional who enjoys interacting with customers and deliver the best solutions for our clients with your team. * Are fluent in both Dutch and English.
Why would you choose Avanade?
- You will become part of an active and growing ERP community! If you share our passion for technology, consulting and customer success, we will help you build the skills and experience that will prepare you for greater responsibilities and rewards.
- Your future colleagues will help you with questions and challenges. Moreover, there is a pleasant, informal working atmosphere.
- Knowledge development is our focus, and we ensure this both by offering formal training opportunities as well as informal evenings where peers share their knowledge;
- With your passion, you can use the latest Microsoft technology to make a daily difference for our customers in the Enterprise market;
- We have a strong focus on the career and development opportunities of all our people. Everyone has a career advisor who will work with you to create a plan and guide you in choosing from the many training opportunities we offer;
- We offer the opportunity to be socially involved during working hours and to dedicate yourself to a good cause;
- We have very attractive terms of employment, not unimportant to mention of course :-): lease car, bonus scheme, phone and laptop, good pension plan, possibility to work part-time (min 32 hours) and many other extras.
Do you feel the match?
Do you recognize yourself in this description and would you like to get to know us? Then apply immediately by sending in your CV via our website. Applying by e-mail is not possible.
For more information visit  www.werkenbijavanade.nl, read our employee stories at  Be Orange and for an impression of the atmosphere visit  Instagram or our  Facebook page.
Visible links 1. https://www.avanade.com/nl-nl/careers/your-careerhttp:/ 2. https://www.avanade.com/nl-nl/blogs/be-orangehttp:/ 3. https://www.instagram.com/avanadenederland/?hl=nlhttp:// 4. https://nl-nl.facebook.com/AvanadeNederlandhttp:/
Employment Transparency Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.