Avanade Inc. GSA Visual Designer in Warsaw, Poland
Avanade’s Creative Services team creates compelling sales content and experiences that persuade clients and prospects to work with Avanade. We’re looking for a talented visual designer to join our team and help push the boundaries of what’s possible.
As a visual designer on our team, you’ll work with a team of designers, writers, and stakeholders across Avanade’s business to bring concepts to life with stellar visual design. The ideal candidate is a clear and proactive communicator, a strategic thinker, and an empathetic creator. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to shape the stories behind Avanade’s extensive portfolio of solutions and help us connect with our audiences in new ways.
• Meet with writers and business stakeholders to understand objectives and capture user requirements
• Create storyboards, wireframes, and user flows
• Own the visual design for a range of different assets (e.g., pitch decks, leave-behinds, demos, user interfaces, infographics, etc.)
• Pitch concepts and designs to colleagues and business stakeholders
• Become an expert on Avanade’s brand and visual design system and contribute to its evolution
• Stay up to speed on the latest design trends and advise on new techniques and approaches
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts, or a related field
• A portfolio of visual design work
• Experience designing sales enablement materials, including PowerPoint decks, leave-behinds, and more
• Advanced proficiency in visual design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite’s InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military, or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Employment Transparency Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.